According to the calendar, fall is officially here, yet the temperatures may beg to differ. I wanted to review my summer bucket list and see how I did in accomplishing my goals!
- Eat Ramen. We are on a search for the BEST Ramen in the Dallas area and I will share all of our findings on the blog. This happened a little, but I got no where with my ramen quest. I’m going to continue the search this fall!
- Organize our bedroom closet. It is a mess, and it is driving me bonkers. I did this halfway, and it looks so much better, but sadly, it is not done.
- Try 3 new recipes. Does anyone have any favorite plant based + vegan recipes they love? I have no clue if I did this or not. We have been cooking regularly, but I have not been organized enough to document my new tries.
- Read 3 books + get a library card. I did get a library card! And I read 2 books and skimmed through a third. I do recommend my books that I did read: Tempting Fate by Jane Green and First Comes Love by Emily Giffen. Any other books I shouldn’t miss?
- Complete my triathalon (coming up next month!). I did this! Read about it here.
All in all, I kind of didn’t do that great, did I? Well, nonetheless, yay to the beginning of fall and hope you are getting ready for PSL’s every day and pumpkin everything.
Happy Sunday, friends!
Photos taken in 2014 at the Dallas Arboretum!