Summer 2017 is officially underway! It has been feeling warm in Texas since February, so it’s kind of funny to think that summer technically only started last week. I’m keeping my bucket list short and sweet this summer.
- Eat Ramen. We are on a search for the BEST Ramen in the Dallas area and I will share all of our findings on the blog.
- Organize our bedroom closet. It is a mess, and it is driving me bonkers.
- Try 3 new recipes. Does anyone have any favorite plant based + vegan recipes they love?
- Read 3 books + get a library card.
- Complete my triathalon (coming up next month!).
I have about a million other things I’d like to do, and I realize that none of the above are particularly “summer-y,” but they are some of the things that are on my mind.
I’ll report back at the end of September 🙂
What’s on your summer bucket list?
Leave a Reply