My bachelorette party was a weekend that I will never forget! Here are 10 things you must have for a successful girls weekend:
1. An amazingly beautiful invitation with a cartoon bride and groom. Because cartoons that look like you are the bomb dot com.
2. Great friends to road trip with you from Dallas to Galveston. With pit stops and baby hugs and all.
3. Food and food and food galore!
4. A photo booth, because we love photo booths, and why not?!
5. Personalized and color coordinated cookies, because my friends are so talented!
6. Games like Wedding Taboo, Never Have I Ever, and Let’s Make the Groom Answer Questions about the Bride on video are bound to spark up some interesting conversations 🙂 Don’t forget Pin The Mustache on the groom!
7. Lingerie and gifts, because my friends are super generous!
8. Get your BFFs look through their belongings for a shirt you’ve had since the 5th grade, bring it, and take a photo. Can you tell who still wears their tshirt to bed?
9. The most festive favor bags that were so handy and thoughtful.
Other peeks into the weekend:
Leave a Reply